In anticipation of my sermon, here is a list of things I believe…
- I believe that nature is healing to the soul and I don’t feel whole when I haven’t surrounded myself with it enough.
- I believe that my life is better because of my faith and my faith communities over the years.
- I believe a good cup of tea can cure most things–whether physical or emotional.
- I believe in all people–that they generally have good intentions, that they deserve respect, and I care about their happiness. This also means that I care deeply when people prove me wrong on this or when others are unhappy.
- I believe crafting is the best stress relief and that I can make most things I see.
- I believe my family is the most important closely followed by my friends who are family. I may keep my circle small but I do have people who care for me deeply.